Terms and Availability
- I endeavour to describe the condition of all books as accurately as possible, particularly noting any faults or blemishes, and all of the books are carefully collated. Where no faults are mentioned, it may therefore be assumed that the book is complete as published.
- All goods remain the property of the seller until payment has been received in full. Books are sent on approval and may be returned within ten days, by prior arrangement. Any item must be insured for the invoice value and returned promptly, safely and without damage.
- Orders are dispatched by airmail and insured, but may be sent by any method on request. The cost of shipping is extra.
- Invoices will be rendered in Pounds sterling unless otherwise requested. Payment in advance is requested for new customers. I can accept euro or dollar checks at an agreed rate of exchange. I can only accept credit card payments via PayPal. Bank details will be provided for wire or bank transfers after ordering, though please instruct your bank that all charges for the transfer (including those of my bank) are to be charged to your account and not deducted from the transfer.
- Due to time constraints, and like many of my colleagues, books sold from an internet site are sometimes not immediately removed after the date of sale. I will do all that I can to keep my listings as up-to-date as possible, but cannot absolutely guarantee that every book advertised is actually still available for sale.